Learn about the Consultant’s Recommendations for each Community Mobility Zone (CMZ) by reading the resources and exploring the interactive system map below.
Consultant’s CMZ Recommendations
View the Consultant’s Recommendations Report.pdf (Spanish version coming soon)
RTS Companion Report: Commuter Routes
View RTS’ Companion Report on Commuter Routes.pdf (Accessible and Spanish versions coming soon)
Interactive Map of Consultant’s CMZ Recommendations
To view the map’s key, click the expand icon in the top left corner of the interactive map, and select “Legend.” The map may take a few moments to load.
- Green areas represent Community Mobility Zones (CMZs)
- Light blue dots represent Connection Hubs
- Blue lines represent Local Routes
- Orange lines represent Frequent Routes
- Black lines represent Commuter Routes (Proposed same number of weekday round trips that are done today per route with connections to Fixed Route network through Connection Hubs)
- Purple line represents Seasonal Route