Learn about the Consultant’s Recommendations for each Community Mobility Zone (CMZ) by reading the resources and exploring the interactive system map below.
Summary Presentation of Consultant’s CMZ Recommendations
Interactive Map of Consultant’s CMZ Recommendations
To view the map’s key, click the expand icon in the top left corner of the interactive map, and select “Legend.” The map may take a few moments to load.
- Green areas represent Community Mobility Zones (CMZs)
- Light blue dots represent Connection Hubs
- Blue lines represent Local Routes
- Orange lines represent Frequent Routes
- Black lines represent Commuter Routes (Proposed of 2 round trips per day per route with connections to Fixed Route network through Connection Hubs)
- Purple line represents Seasonal Route