Reimagine RTS is a planning process that is exploring changes to the RTS fixed-route transit system to better meet the changing needs of the region. This study focuses on transit service within Monroe County, NY, including Downtown Rochester and the surrounding suburbs.
Reimagine RTS Schedule
- October – December 2017: Phase I – this involved gathering input and setting goals. Complete
- January – April 2018: Phase II – this involved determining guiding principles and goals, and development of the mobility toolbox. Complete
- May – July 2018: Phase III – the draft network recommendations from the consultant will be released for review and community input. Complete
- August 2018: Phase IV – the final recommendations and report from the consultant will be released for review and community input.
- Fall 2018-Winter 2019 – Mobility options recommendations & Community Feedback: Microtransit Pilot
- Summer 2019 – Present Service Plan and Implementation Plan
- Summer 2020 – Anticipated service changes