Stage 3: Identify Solutions for Paratransit Service
Information sessions were held on March 13 at ABVI and on March 15 at The Center for Disability Rights . A public hearing was held at the RTS administration building on April 2.
Written Comment Deadline: April 16 at 5:00 p.m. Comment through our contact us form or by submitting a written letter to Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority, Attn: General Counsel 1372 East Main Street, Rochester, NY 14609.
Stage 2: Identify Solutions for Community Mobility Zones
Learn about the Consultant's Recommendations for each Community Mobility Zone (CMZ) by reading the resources and exploring the interactive system map below.
Consultant's CMZ Recommendations
RTS Companion Report: Commuter Routes
Interactive Map of Consultant's CMZ Recommendations
To view the map's key, click the expand icon in the top left corner of the interactive map, and select "Legend." The map may take a few moments to load.
- Green areas represent Community Mobility Zones (CMZs)
- Light blue dots represent Connection Hubs
- Blue lines represent Local Routes
- Orange lines represent Frequent Routes
- Black lines represent Commuter Routes (Proposed of 2 round trips per day per route with connections to Fixed Route network through Connection Hubs)
- Purple line represents Seasonal Route