Stage 3: Identify Solutions for Paratransit Service
Information sessions were held on March 13 at ABVI and on March 15 at The Center for Disability Rights . A public hearing was held at the RTS administration building on April 2.
Written Comment Deadline: April 16 at 5:00 p.m. Comment through our contact us form or by submitting a written letter to Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority, Attn: General Counsel 1372 East Main Street, Rochester, NY 14609.
Stage 2: Identify Solutions for Community Mobility Zones
Learn about the Consultant's Recommendations for each Community Mobility Zone (CMZ) by reading the resources and exploring the interactive system map below.
Consultant's CMZ Recommendations
RTS Companion Report: Commuter Routes
Interactive Map of Consultant's CMZ Recommendations
To view the map's key, click the expand icon in the top left corner of the interactive map, and select "Legend." The map may take a few moments to load.
- Green areas represent Community Mobility Zones (CMZs)
- Light blue dots represent Connection Hubs
- Blue lines represent Local Routes
- Orange lines represent Frequent Routes
- Black lines represent Commuter Routes (Proposed of 2 round trips per day per route with connections to Fixed Route network through Connection Hubs)
- Purple line represents Seasonal Route
Stage 1: Determine Structure of Fixed-Route System
Phase 1 and 2 - Collecting Information and Analyzing Data
Reimagine RTS Phase 1 Recap press conference video
Phase 3 - Sharing Draft Plans and Receiving Feedback
Interactive Draft Recommendations Map
Explore the recommended route-by-route changes and interactive system map below. Click the expand icon in the top left corner of the interactive map to view individual routes and service types.
- Gray lines represent current RTS routes
- Orange lines represent the draft plan's frequent network
- Blue lines represent the draft plan's local service
- Green markers represent the draft plan's community mobility zones
To view a larger version of the map or use it on a mobile device, open in Google Maps.